Oneball Bike fenders are designed to fit any suspension fork crown on the market. Adjustable zipties make it easy to get the fender very solid in place.
- Clean fork from dirt. Apply a clear protective film if desired. (not necessary to keep from scratching fork)
- Place fender on top of front tire and latch all zipties about 1/4” ONLY. Making sure that the fender is straight and clearing the brake hose.
- Slowly tighten all the zipties at the same time about 1/4-1/5” at a time. Now look at the fork lowers and make sure the zipties are straight.
- Continue to slowly tighten the zipties until the fender is tight against the fork legs and crown. Keep pulling until they won’t get tighter.
- Rotate the square end of the zipties to the inside so they are out of view.
- Very carefully clip the ends tight by the square end.
- Enjoy the feeling of mud not in your eyes and teeth.