4WD 165G Warm Snow Wax
Race proven formulas using the highest quality of hydrocarbon waxes. No additives. Available in four temperatures that offer the best value in the industry!
- Warm = 32F to 26F (0C to -3C) 165g
- Cool = 28F to 21F (-2C to -6C) 165g
- Cold = 23F to 12F (-5C to -11C) 165g
- Ice Cold = 12F & below (-11c & below) 165g
- Base Prep = Used to clean and protect base 165g
Sold in singles.
Also sold in smaller 65g bars, 750g bulk bars and 5 pack w/assorted temperatures.
Hot Waxing: Base must be clean & dry. Hot wax your base with the temperature specific wax for best results. Let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth.