Racer X-wax UnderLay Snow Wax
Our fastest, most advanced wax. One highly fluorinated graphite bar (40g) that is temperature specific. The graphite bar is to be rubbed on under the top layer. Also contains a non-fluoro base conditioner wax (70g) to be used to clean and condition your base. Do not mix with Oneball Racer X-Wax with other race waxes. Do not mix waxes outside temperature range.
Racer X-Wax is our offering to anyone who is serious about winning. Developed and tested on the World Cup for 10 years. Proven winning formulas in Snowboard and Alpine racing. Simple to use system.
Sold in singles.
- Warm/Wet = -0 to -2C (32 to 28F)
- Universal = -2 to -8C (28 to 18F)
- Cold = -8 to 15C (18 to 5F)
Size: 40g underlay and 70g base prep/conditioner, 110g total
See all complete line of Racer X-waxes
1. Clean base with Base Prep wax. Scrape while it's hot & brush out.
2. Rub on the temperature specific Raxer X Wax Underlay.
3. Hot wax with the temperature specific Top Coat colored wax.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Scrape and brush out.
6. Rub the speed block overlay into the base.
7. Polish in with a horse hair brush.