Bicycle Fork Stanchion Oil / Shock Shaft Oil
Phenomenal Fork Stanchion and Shock Shaft Lubrication!
One Mfg is the first company to address the need of a safe, non-toxic, suspension lubricant to use between services. The One Mfg Stanchion Oil is Waterproof, dirt, dust, and grime repellent. Stanchion Oil cleans and lubricates forks seals to greatly improve the supple stroke immediately. One Mfg Stanchion Oil cleans seals by pulling dirt from the seals that you wipe away clean.
Yeah, yeah, the name, I know, but... The last time I visited Fox Racing Shox, I was granted access to their Area 51 where they work on the future products and test suspension for their pro racers. There was a bottle of Oneball’s Stanchion Lube in every single work station. If that’s not a testament to how good this stuff works, I don’t know what is. But I do know that putting it on my own personal fork meant instant buttery smoothness. Stiction I didn’t even know existed vanished, and it lasts a long time. - CM
- POWERFUL SUSPENSION UPGRADE IN MINUTES. One Mfg Stanchion Oil is famous for cleaning fork and shock seals in seconds with a performance you can immediately feel.
- SEALS / RUBBER / INTERNAL PARTS COMPATIBLE FORMULA: One Mfg Stanchion lube is safe for all forks, shocks, seals, foam rings, plastic and metal parts. There is no risk of damage to the fork or shock internal and outer parts and materials.
- SAFE to use with all fork and shocks anti-friction special coatings.
- NON-TOXIC, NON-HAZARDOUS, NO FLUORO
- As great as this product is, it does not replace a proper service required by all manufactures. Failure to properly service your suspension can damage it. Refer to the service manual.
Use: Fork Stanchions and Shocks shafts.
Dropper Post: Stanchion Oil will work but the viscosity is is 30% thicker than our Dropper post Lube.
Apply: Clean Stanchions and or shock shaft from loose dirt. Dry off with clean towel. Apply One Mfg's Stanchion Oil to the stanchions and shaft directly. Just a small squirt. Now compression the fork or shock. With a CLEAN towel or paper towel clean off dirt carefully and get a new clean rag/towel ready to repeat this process. Repeat this process again until dirt isn't coming up from the seals. Dry-off excess oil and you're done. Enjoy!
Safe: Non-Toxic Non-Hazard Formula. There are no know hazards in using this product. Not a PTFE/Fluoro product