One Mfg Mountain Bike Dropper Seat Post Lubrication Lube
Bicycle Dropper Post Lube®
Amazing refresh in seconds on your dropper seat post.
Bicycle dropper post take a ton of abuse from the elements. A little maintenance can help keep your dropper working smoothly and plush.
- ONE MFG is the first company to address the need for a safe, non-toxic, dropper post lube to use between services. ONE MFG Dropper Post Lube is waterproof but all sheds dirt, dust, and grime. It cleans and lubricates seals to reduce stiction and effort needed to raise and drop the post. ONE MFG Dropper Post Lube cleans by pulling dirt from the seals that you wipe away.
- ONE MFG Dropper Post Lube® is safe for all seals, foam rings, plastic, and metal parts. There is no risk of damage to the seat post internal and outer parts and metal finishes.
- Safe for seals, bushings, plastic, rubber, coatings and metal parts.
- Safe to use with all fork and shocks anti-friction special coatings.
- Safe to use with carbon and all painted surfaces
As great as this product is, it does not replace a proper service required by all manufactures. Failure to properly service your suspension can damage it. Refer to the service manual.
Use: Mechanical Dropper Post lubricant
Apply: Clean seat post well from loose dirt. Dry off with clean towel. Apply ONE MFG's Dropper Post Lube to the main wipers seal located where the two seat post metal shafts come together. Just a small squirt. Now compression the seat down. Again, compress the post down and release the post pack up. With a clean towel, clean the dirt from the wiper seal and post. Repeat these steps until all the dirt has been pulled up from the seal. Dry-off excess oil and you're done. Enjoy!
- Safe: Non-Toxic Non-Hazard Formula. There are no know hazards in using this product.
Not a PTFE/Fluoro product (Forever Chemical)