Racer X-Wax Overlay Snow Wax
Our fastest, most advanced wax. One highly fluorinated temperature specific bar (70g) to be hot waxed as the top layer. Also contains a non-fluoro base conditioner wax (40g) to be used to clean and condition the base. Do not mix Oneball Racer X-Wax with other race waxes. Do not mix waxes outside temperature range.
Sold in singles.
- Warm/Wet = -0 to -2C (32 to 28F)
- Universal = -2 to -8C (28 to 18F)
- Cold = -8 to 15C (18 to 5F)
Size: 70g top coat bar and 40g base prep/conditioner, 110g total
1. Clean base with Base Prep wax. Scrape while it's hot & brush out.
2. Rub on the temperature specific Raxer X Wax Underlay.
3. Hot wax with the temperature specific Top Coat colored wax.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Scrape and brush out.
6. Rub the speed block overlay into the base.
7. Polish in with a horse hair brush.