X-Wax Rub-On wax is a nearly universal temperature speed boost for all snow conditions.
The hydrocarbon base formula is based off our Racer X line of premium, World Cup winning formulas.
Graphite and USA, EPA approved, fluorinated paraffins are added to improve acceleration, glide, as well as reducing static charges.
- Make sure your base is dry.
- Scrape off excess wax from base with a scraper and nylon brush.
- Take X-Wax Rub-On bar out of container. Carefully rub wax into base either flat or on edge. Covering the base with a layer of wax (use caution and a glove)
- Put bar back in the container, close lid.
- Use the cork side of the packaging to polish the wax into the base. With pressure from force, the wax heats up and attaches to the base.
- Extra Steps. Not required. Scrape off wax with plastic scraper, from the tip to the tail of base.
- Extra Steps. Not required. With a HORSE HAIR brush. Polish base with pressure from the tip to the tail of the base.