X-Wax 5 Pack Snowboard Wax / Ski Wax NEW Mineral Speed Additives
X-WAX BULK SNOWBOARD / SKI WAX
NEW ! Mineral Speed Additive Formula
New for 2021
- X-WAX SNOWBOARD & SKI WAX
The X-Wax series Snowboard/ Ski wax is the fastest wax we make!
World Cup, Olympics, X-Games, Mt. Baker Banked Slalom winning formulas.
- X-Wax Mineral Speed Additives are natural dry and wet anti-friction, surface tension and hydrophobic additives that increase speed, glide, acceleration, and durability in all snow conditions.
- No Fluorinated chemicals of any kind.
- Made by One mfg in the USA
- Temperature Range
- Base Prep
- Warm = 28ºF< (-2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-6ºC to -15ºC)
- Ice Cold = 12ºF & below (-11ºC & below)
Size: 225 grams / 45 grams per bar
Colors: Dark Grey/Black
SAVE MONEY, WAX MORE with bulk waxes!
See all complete line of X-Waxes
Use: Hot Waxing X-Wax: Base must be clean & dry. Choose a temperature specific wax to match snow conditions for best results.
- Keep Accelerating! Unlike many fluorinated waxes, X-wax will increase your speed in aggressive and even wet snow. You will actually feel it take off and keep accelerating.
- X-Wax Mineral Speed Additive formulas will not be affected by varying snow temperatures and standing water in the snow. Example: Cold aggressive snow at the top of a course and then warmer and wetter bottom.
Hot Wax Application: To apply, hold both bars together and melt a 50/50 split. Iron it in. For less additive, simply use less of the additive bar. (Save it for that super cold, or slushy day for example.
Smooth the wax out with the iron to cover completely for about 10 mins. Keep iron moving around. Let the wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax.
Rub On Application: Apply wax to base by hand and cover completely. Use a waxing cork to polish wax into base with firm pressure. A scraper can be used and then use a waxing brush to polish the base...horse hair brush is best for this.
See all complete line of X-waxes