X-Wax Ice Cold Snowboard / Ski Wax 114g
X-WAX WARM. Mineral Speed Additive Formula
RACING WAX Featuring Mineral Speed Additives
!!!!!!!!!!! X-WAX WINS RACES !!!!!!!!
MINERAL SPEED ADDITIVE TECHNICAL SPECS / SKI WAX UPDATE
The X-Wax series Snowboard and Ski Wax is a pure racing wax that will make you faster!-X-Wax Mineral Speed Additives are a proprietary blend of natural additives that greatly reduce friction when used in combination which have incredible speed-producing qualities.
- X-Wax Mineral Speed Additives fight dry and wet friction, reduced surface tension, and increase water repellency.
- Keep Accelerating! X-Wax will increase your speed in all snow conditions. You will actually fee the wax take off and keep accelerating.
- Incredible Durability. X-Wax last longer!
- X-Wax Mineral Speed Additive formulas will not be affected by varying snow temperatures and standing water in the snow. Example: Cold aggressive snow at the top of a course and then warmer and wetter towards the bottom.
- No Fluorinated chemicals of any kind are used.
Pro Tip: Warm base which allows wax to apply easier.
- Temperature Range:
- Warm = 28ºF< (-2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-6ºC to -15ºC)
- Ice Cold = 12ºF & below (-11ºC & below)
Colors: Dark Grey/Black
Directions: X-Wax packaged in the clamshell has an additive bar and a not additive bar. The additive bar is highly concentrated and should be melted on before adding the colored wax. The additives increase speed and the durability of the wax on the base. You maybe use a 50/50 split or for really cold days use a little more of the additive bar.
Your base will be slightly grey when done brushing but that is a good thing. The grey tint will rub off in time from use. (It does not harm your base)
Use: Hot Waxing X-Wax: base must be clean and dry. Choose a temperature-specific wax to match snow conditions for best results.
Hot Wax Application: To apply, hold both bars together and melt a 50/50 split. Iron it in. For less additive, simply use less of the additive bar. (Save it for that super cold, or slushy day for example.
Smooth the wax out with the iron to cover completely for about 10 mins. Keep iron moving around. Let the wax cool completely and scrape with a wax scraper. Brush out remaining wax. When using Pro Tip: ICE COLD temperature. Always scrape when the wax cools and brush out. Room temperature is ideal.
See all complete line of X-Waxes