4WD Bulk Snowboard Wax / Ski Wax
Our 4WD bulk snowboard wax is a huge 750g block of alpine wax. This large brick of wax is great for rental shops, tuning shops or the shredder that loves waxing boards for the entire neighborhood. Race-proven formulas using the highest quality of hydrocarbon waxes. Available in four temperatures that offer the best value in the industry! No additives. Contains no flouro.
- Warm = 32ºF to 28ºF (0ºC to -2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-5ºC to -15ºC)
- Ice Cold = 5ºF to -22ºF (-15ºC to -30ºC)
- Base Prep = Used to clean and protect base 32ºF (0ºC)
Also sold in smaller 165g, 65g bars and 5-pack w/assorted temperatures.
Use: Hot Waxing: Base must be clean and dry. Hot wax your base with the temperature specific wax for best results. Let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth.
ICE COLD waxes require complete scraping and brushing.