4WD 165G Cold Snowboard Wax
Our 4WD Cold Temperature ski and snowboard wax is a great all purpose wax at a great price. Race proven formulas using the highest quality of hydrocarbon waxes. No additives. Available in four temperatures that offer the best value in the industry! Contains no flouro.
- Warm = 32ºF to 28ºF (0ºC to -2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-5ºC to -15ºC)
- Ice Cold = 5ºF to -22ºF (-15ºC to -30ºC)
- Base Prep = Used to clean and protect base 32ºF (0ºC)
Also sold in smaller 65g bars, 750g bulk bars and 5 pack w/assorted temperatures.
Hot Waxing: Base must be clean & dry. Hot wax your base with the temperature specific wax for best results. Let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth.