Mustache Snowboard Wax Scraper
This 6 inch, triangle shaped, acrylic, super sharp snowboard wax scraper allows you to get good hold of it for maximum leverage for clearing wax off your board! All our plastic scrapers are made of high grade acrylic because it is extremely sharp. If your scraper has wax build up or gotten dull you can run it over a steel file or sandpaper to clean it off and get a fresh sharp edge on it. Notched corner allows you to easily remove wax from your edges.
6" triangle x 1/8" thick
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.