Oval Horse Hair Waxing Brush
Oval brush with adjustable nylon wedding hand strap. Horsehair is for softer waxes and is typically the best to use most of the time to remove excess wax and polishing the base.
Size: 8" x 3.5"
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.