X-Wax Bulk Snowboard / Ski Wax Mineral Speed Additive Formula 750g
X-WAX COOL. Mineral Speed Additive Formula
MINERAL SPEED ADDITIVE TECHNICAL SPECS / SKI WAX UPDATE
The X-Wax series Snowboard / Ski Wax is the fastest wax we make!
- X-Wax Mineral Speed Additives are a blend of natural additives that greatly reduce friction when used in combination of one another and have incredible speed-producing qualities.
- X-Wax Mineral Speed Additives work with anti-friction, reduced surface tension, and hydrophobic additives that increase speed, glide, acceleration, and durability in all snow conditions.
- Keep Accelerating! X-Wax will increase your speed in aggressive and even wet snow. You will actually feel it take off and keep accelerating.
X-Wax Mineral Speed Additive formulas will not be affected by varying snow temperatures and standing water in the snow. Example: Cold aggressive snow at the top of a course and then warmer and wetter bottom. How would you wax? If you wax for flat, gliding part of the course and it’s the most wet you might end up over-fluorinating the base, making it run slow at the top. With the X-Wax MSA line, you don’t have to worry. And you don’t have to worry about waxing too many additives into the base from consecutive waxing. This is a typical issue on the race series. It is also called, “over juicing.”
- No Fluorinated chemicals of any kind are used.
- Warm = 28ºF< (-2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-6ºC to -15ºC)
Ice Cold = 12ºF & below (-11ºC & below)
Colors: Dark Grey/Black
Colors: Dark Grey/Black
Directions: X-Wax packaged in the clamshell has an additive bar. The additive bar is highly concentrated and should be melted on before adding the colored wax. The additives increase speed and the durability of the wax on the base. You might use a 50/50 split for really cold days or use a little more of the additive bar. Your base will be slightly grey when done brushing but that is a good thing. The grey tint will rub off in time from use. (It does not harm your base.)
Use: Hot Waxing X-Wax: Base must be clean and dry. Choose a temperature specific wax to match snow conditions for best results.
Hot Wax Application: To apply, hold both bars together and melt a 50/50 split. Iron them in. For less additive, simply use less of the additive bar. (Save it for that super cold, or a slushy day, for example. Smooth the wax out with the iron, covering completely, for about 10 mins). Keep iron moving around. Let the wax cool completely and scrape with a wax scraper. Brush out remaining wax. Pro Tip: When using ICE COLD temperature, scrape when the wax cools and brush out. Room temperature is ideal.
See the complete line of X-Waxes