4WD 165g Warm Snowboard / Ski Wax
New Formula Alert!
4WD is using our World Cup race proven base formula. It will work even better in warm, wet conditions.
Our 4WD Warm Temperature snowboard and wax is a great all purpose wax at a great price. Race proven formulas using the highest quality of hydrocarbon waxes. No additives. Available in four temperatures that offer the best value in the industry! Contains no flouro.
- Warm = 32ºF to 28ºF (0ºC to -2ºC)
- Cool = 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
- Cold = 21ºF to 5ºF (-5ºC to -15ºC)
- Ice Cold = 5ºF to -22ºF (-15ºC to -30ºC)
- Base Prep = Used to clean and protect base
Also sold in smaller 65g bars, 750g bulk bars and 5 pack w/assorted temperatures.
Hot Waxing: Base must be clean & dry. Hot wax your base with the temperature specific wax for best results. Let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth.